Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thumbs High Santa Cruz

Guest Submission #2:  Shana Michelé Cohen (super homie and coworker of mine) and graduated senior.


SOoooo I love hitch hiking whenever in doubt i stick my thumb out- anyways I have been picked up by all sorts of fellows, small, big, old, young, students, professors, whomever... so i obviously return the favor and enjoy the deed of picking hitch hikers up on the reg. Sometimes i've picked up old friends by coincidence which is always a great surprise but this one time, I was pulling out on the west side of campus near Porter college bus stop to pick up a hitch hiker when all of a sudden about 9 students fled to my car. HAH I thought it was hilarious and there was quite a debacle of who should get the seats based on who touched the car first and what not, but in the end it was quite the sight and sense of warmness to look in my rear view mirror and see 4 unfamiliar faces, all who seemed to have at least one thing in common, making new friends!

Thanks Shana! 

If you see a white volvo S60 and your on campus, throw it up, THUMBS HIGH.



No comments:

Post a Comment